Dreams

Saturday, January 07, 2006

I feel a bit like a blob. Especially when I'm not feeling well at the mo and just lazing on the bed.

Have this sudden craving for sushi but not for all things Japanese. Especially so not for watching Anime or reading my Manga. No no... because then my craving for sushi would probably turn into my craving for a nice Fuuma like/ Seishirou like/Yuuto like kind of guy. The sauve debonair kind that would sweep me off my feet.

With the exception of Yuuto, the other two are really quite faithful guys. Except they do flirt quite bit but what the hell am I doing typing this out.

FA Cup Third Round tonight. How exciting!! A break from the Premiership.

Today's Sec 1 Orientation provided the usual suspects and almost usual stations cum gadgets cum gateway together with lots and lots of rain. The usual. More and more unfamiliar faces as the years past and you just know you're getting old when you hear yourself say you've been in Guides for 6 years. And we even had a guest star today, one whom I've not seen in 2 years! Grace See!! Yes, the lovable lame joke See who's only managed to grow prettier and look so diffferent in 2 years. Still the same... Loving the Myking and KFC. Oh the memories of when we were but wee little lower secondary school guides. That girl should have made contact with me ages ago! =)

I cannot believe how young I used to look when glancing through the photo albums.

And Sam has managed to put a little snag into my UK plans. She's just confirmed (given a reality check to me rather) that yes, the weather in London is cold and dreary and the people may be a little unfriendly and the most horrifying thing of all: No American TV shows. Let me just ask you how I'm supposed to survive without CSI, Law & Order, America's Next Top Model, The OC, Survivor, Desperate Housewives... Oh my goodness, when you kind of write all the shows that I watch down, it's pretty amazing I had time to study that much this year.

Lucky thing they were one after another. As in, one show's season is over before another takes it's place. And I always finish my studying before watching TV.

But nevermind. Always pros and cons. Always will have my Chelsea. My Stamford Bridge. My favourite manager and team. At least the manager and team should still stay roughly the same in the years that I'll be there. Ha. If I manage to get there.

Teeheehee. Woah. That's definitely a word I haven't seen in a long time around here!


Comments: Post a Comment
* about.

christine. st nicks. vjc. 04a53. 13 aug. guides. chelsea. i like good things in life, just like how i appreciate the people who care about me. pardon any words that you may find offensive, i do not mean to offend.

Lazing around


Listening:Home-Michael Buble
Feeling:Tired
Doing:Watching Chelsea Review DVD
Wanting:25th Nov 2005 to come *

* blog links.


Basilia
Benita
Cheryl O
Cheryl Q
Chun Jia
Eileen
Fariza
Hui Yi
Hwee Min
Kat
Lucas
Nat
Nette
Peggy
Ren Hui
Sam
Samantha Lim
Sharon
SNGG
Tze Qi
Yue Yiao
YY's new blog
04a53 web
04a53 blog

My Walk with God
Chelsea FC
Football Photos
TB/X Fics
Guestbook 2

Wishlist


-Playstation 2
-Anything to do with Chelsea!!
-Armani sunglasses
-Guns and Roses "Greatest Hits"
-L'Arc'En'Ciel "Dune"
-Maksim "The Piano Player"
-Maksim "Variations Part I & II"
-Velvet Revolver "Contraband"
-The Lion King 1, 1 1/2, 2 VCD
-Katherine Ramsland "The Vampire Companion"
-Anne Rice "The Tale of the Body Thief"
-Anne Rice "Blood Canticle"
-Swarovski star shaped christmas ornament
-Calvin Klein Eternity Moment
-New drumsticks
-Clavinova

blog archieve

11/01/2002 - 12/01/2002 12/01/2002 - 01/01/2003 01/01/2003 - 02/01/2003 02/01/2003 - 03/01/2003 03/01/2003 - 04/01/2003 04/01/2003 - 05/01/2003 05/01/2003 - 06/01/2003 06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003 07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003 08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003 09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003 10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003 11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007

* thx to

- blogger
- blogskins.com
- serendipityq.com


- Cheryl aka Pwure